Epic 9 Coins™ Cash Infinity™ Gameplay
9 Coins™ Cash Infinity™ is not your regular video slot as while it has 3-reels, there are no symbols that reward you with payouts in the base game. In fact, you will win any payouts until you trigger the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game. Once you do, however, there is the chance to win up to 500x your stake if you land the ‘Grand’ jackpot.
As you spin the reels in the base game, you will notice symbols such as ‘Coins’ with cash values, ‘Chests of Gold’, ‘Mystery’ symbols, ‘Mystery Jackpot’ symbols, and ‘Cash Infinity’ symbols. You will also see the Mini, Minor, Major, and Grand jackpot symbols. Aside from the ‘Cash Infinity’ symbols, each of those means very little during the base game aside from the fact that you carry any in view if you trigger the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game. To trigger the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game from the base game, you must land any 3 bonus symbols across the middle row. Whatever symbols are on the reels when you trigger this round, you will carry them with you into the feature.
Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game
Once you line up three bonus symbols across the middle row is when the real fun starts on the Epic 9 Coins™ video slot from Wazdan. This is when the below bonus symbols play their part and you can land a payout of up to 500x. During this bonus feature, you get re-spins of all positions that currently have no bonus symbols. Each time you land a new bonus symbol, those re-spins reset back to three. The round ends once you have filled all 9 reel positions or have run out of re-spins. At this point, you win each of the cash values, multipliers, and jackpots from the bonus symbols collected during the feature.
- Cash Infinity™ Symbols: During the base game, when you land a Cash Infinity™ symbol on the reels, it remains sticky until you trigger the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game. Each of these symbols will have a random multiplier of between 5x and 10x. This symbol also remains in place during the main bonus round and its multiplier of your stake will apply at the end of that round.
- Cash Symbols: These gold cash symbols will all hold a value of between 1x and 5x your stake.
- Mini, Minor, and Major Jackpot Symbols: Landing these symbols during the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game will award you 10x, 20x, and 50x your stake, respectively.
- Collector Symbols: If you land a Collector ‘Chest of Gold’ symbol, it will collect all values from the Cash and Cash Infinity™ Symbols and apply a multiplier of between 1x and 9x.
- Mystery Symbols: At the end of the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game, this symbol will randomly transform into another bonus symbol apart from the Cash Infinity™ symbol.
- Mystery Jackpot Symbols: Like the Mystery Symbols, these will randomly transform into either the Mini, Minor, or Major jackpot symbols at the end of the bonus feature.
Winning the ‘Grand’ 500x Jackpot
To win the 500x top payout on Wazdan’s 9 Coins™ Cash Infinity™ video slot, you must fill all reel positions with bonus symbols during the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game. When this happens, you only receive the 500x Grand jackpot and not any of the values from the other bonus symbols collected.
The Buy Bonus Feature: Buy features are all the rage as they appeal to those that prefer not to wait and would rather gamble at an increased spin bet. In this slot, you have 4 options when buying into the Hold the Jackpot Bonus Game. You can purchase 2 cash symbols and a Cash Infinity™ Symbol to trigger the feature for 50x your stake. For 75x you will get a Cash symbol, Cash Infinity™ symbol, and a Mystery symbol. In return for 100x your stake, you get 2 Cash Infinity™ symbols and a Mystery symbol. Finally, for 150x, you will receive 2 Cash Infinity™ symbols, a mystery symbol, and a Jackpot Mystery symbol.