Welcome to one of the most compressive Wazdan software provider guides out there. This is a developer well worthy of your attention thanks to its stunning portfolio featuring 150+ stunning HTML5 game titles that use state-of-the-art Wazdan tech and features. Below, you will find out everything you need to know about, what is today, one of the biggest casino game brands in iGaming. Therefore, if you are looking for a complete, no holds barred and wholly honest overview of this software provider, read on!
Today Wazdan casinos with bonus offers are a dime a dozen, while the brand itself is one of the most popular video slot and virtual table game developers in the iGaming space. That’s why I created this guide. With this casino software provider being as popular as it is, and the oceans of promotional deals available, I want to help Casinoplusbonus readers (or anyone that happens to land on this page) take the edge off, or any confusion away from, choosing an online casino with Wazdan casino games. In other words, this guide is here to help you find a place to play Wazdan video slots and tables, offering you the best value for money.
Who is this Wazdan casinos & bonuses guide for?
- New to Wazdan: Below you will find a complete overview of the Wazdan game’s portfolio. This includes its ‘top 10 titles’, and video slot divided section by pay lines or other slot mechanics such as 243-ways-to-win. Moreover, this guide covers the brand’s licensing, a little about its history (see the accompanying box), currencies accepted, and industry awards.
- Beginner Casino Players: For all your newbies out there, not only will you be introduced to the information mentioned in the point above, but you will pick industry tips about bonuses, the different types of video slot reel mechanics, themes and features that are available, and what types of bonus offers are available with Wazdan casino games.
- Experienced Players or Familiar with Wazdan? If you are already familiar with Wazdan, then this page is perfect for those of you looking for Wazdan casino bonus offers. Below you will find lists of Wazdan bonus deals at a variety of online casinos along with licensing information, other iGaming software providers available at the casino, and a brief list of payment options.
You are in safe hands: This is a brand that holds multiple iGaming licences across multiple jurisdictions stated on its ‘Wazdan Our Licences Page‘. The United Kingdom (UKGC), Malta (MGA), Sweden (SGA), Netherlands (NGA), Romania (ONJN), Greece (HGC), Denmark (DGA), Lithuania, Latvia (LLGSI), Estonia (EMFA), Spain (DGOJ), Portugal (SRIJ), Switzerland (SGSA), Colombia (CRA), Italy (AAMS), and Belarus (MNS). Wazdan casino games are also licenced in the USA under West Virginia (Lottery i-Gaming Interim Supplier Licence), New Jersey (NJDGE), and Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB). IN 2022, Wazdan also obtained a licence from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
Overview of what this Wazdan Casino guide has to offer:
- Find multiple ‘No deposit Bonus’ deals (sign up & receive a free gift)
- Welcome bonus offers (for 1st deposits & sometimes more)
- Access to full casino review via the Wazdan bonus lists below
- Guide to over 150 Wazdan video slots, table games & casino bonus guides
- Quick access to Wazdan casino & bonus lists (below)
- Find casinos & bonuses from casinos with an MGA and/or UKGC licence
- Find casinos accepting players from IE, UK, NZ, CA, SA, IN, AU
- Information about currency options: EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, ZAR, INR, AUD
- Information about crypto deposits using BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DOGE, USDT, XRP
Why Choose Wazdan?
If you want to play casino games with a trustworthy iGaming brand, then Wazdan is a safe option. The brand has earned its multiple global online casino licenses because it passes all the mandatory games, algorithms, fair play, and financial requirements. Adding to this is the 150+ online casino games collection available giving you a diverse choice of themes, reel mechanics, features, and extras–the most notable extra is the ability to set the variance/volatility via the Volatility Levels™ feature on its video slot games. Also, as you will find out in the next section, Wazdan casino games support languages and currencies from around the globe. Moreover, the brand has even built-in cryptocurrency support.
- 150+ HTML5 video slots (Mobile + Desktop enabled)
- Wazdan video slots are included in bonus offers
- Safe & trustworthy brand with multiple licences to prove its trustworthiness
- All games have been fully GLI tested (Random Number Generator)
- Play using your domestic currency or cryptocurrency
- High return to player, fun game features
- Selection of non-progressive jackpot titles (more info coming below)
Looking for high RTP casino games? No problem. Almost all Wazdan video slots fall in between the 96% and 96.5% ‘Theoretical Return to Player’ (RTP), while its roulette game titles have a 97.3% RTP.
Wazdan – a brand that began in 2010 & now boasts 150+ high-quality casino game titles
Wazdan’s timeline begins in 2010 when it broke into the iGaming scene with its server based online casino solution. In the same year, it picked up its Malta Gaming Authority Licence (MGA) (Licence Number: MGA/B2B/206/2011) giving the casino brand legitimately in countries such as Canada, South Africa, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, India, and across most of Europe as well as other continents. From here, the Wazdan team never looked back, continuing to grow into what is now one of the most proficient and reputable online casino software providers in the business.
Its journey to iGaming stardom includes the launch of a server-based casino in 2012, and then Wazdan floated through the period known as ‘the evolution of mobile casino gaming’ starting with releasing its first batch of HTML5 titles in 2015.
By 2017, Wazdan passed the UK government’s 10-steps-to-cyber-security as well as other due diligence such as company financial checks and RNG (Random Number Generator) algorithm testing required to gain a UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) licence (Account Number 28872) so it could launch across online casinos in the United Kingdom. In that same year, it also picked up numerous other domestic online gambling licenses in other jurisdictions such as Greece, Spain, Portugal, and Sweden. Following on from this, in 2020 it earned its ISO Certificate and then entered iGaming markets in US states where online casinos are legal- an up-and-coming market that is not easy to penetrate unless you are a software provider with the kind of brand reputation Wazdan has.
Here are some of the standout video slot features:
- ‘Video Slots’, Video Poker’, ‘Roulette’ ‘Speciality Games’, ‘Blackjack’, ‘Casino Roulette’
- HTML5 Mobile & Desktop enabled games
- Player adjustable Volatility Levels™
- Ultra-fast mode (Excluding UK Wazdan slots)
- Ultra-Lite mode (For slow connections)
- Big Screen Mode (Enlarge reels at will)
- High 96% average RTPs on all video slots
- ICO Certified & RNG tested games including jackpots
A global brand supporting multiple languages, currencies & cryptos
With Wazdan’s extensive list of iGaming licenses, the online casino game software provider has worked hard to satisfy players in the jurisdictions it targets. That has meant programming its casino games to operate using multiple global currencies and to display alternate languages. Moreover, the developer has gone above and beyond by also including cryptocurrencies, which has allowed Wazdan games to expand reach and appeal across a diverse array of casino players.
- Wazdan Foreign Currencies: Euros (EUR), UK Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollars (CAD), India (INR), New Zealand (NZD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Australian Dollar (AUD), South African Rand (ZAR), US Dollars (USD) are some of the popularly used currencies on Wazdan games.
- Cryptocurrencies Accepted: Wazdan recognises the future of crypto and, as such, configured its games to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether, Ripple, Litecoin, and more.
- Multi-lingual Support: Just about every major language out there is available on Wazdan casino games. English is the main language, then there’s Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, French, German, Chinese, and more.
Extensive licensing, fiat currency, cryptocurrency as well as multi-lingual support on its games has meant Wazdan is used across multiple English-speaking iGaming markets:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Republic of Ireland
- New Zealand
- South Africa
Cryptocurrency Casinos: You will find Wazdan cryptocurrency games at a large number of online casinos. You can play using a range of cryptos including BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, USDT, XRP, LTC, and more.
Award-Winning Brand – Testament to Wazdan’s success!
One of the best ways to judge a software provider is to look at its awards list. And Wazdan naturally has a long list of industry accolades picked up over the years from some of the most highly recognised awards ceremonies in the business.
Latest Wazdan iGaming industry awards & nominees
- 2022 Best Online Casino Provider—CEEG Awards
- 2022 Rising Star In Casino [Silver]—SBC Awards North America
- 2022 Rising Star In Nordic Online Casino Technology—SGA (BSG Awards)
- 2022 Best Slots Provider In The Baltics—SGA (BSG Awards)
- 2022 EGR Nordics Awards—Casino Content Supplier of the year (Nominee)
- 2021 EGR Operators Awards—Game of the Year (Nominee – Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot)
- 2021 Malta Gaming Awards—Slot Game of the Year
- 2021 G2E Asia Awards—Hot Hit Products
- 2019 MiGEA—Malta’s Best Gaming News Slots Developer
- 2019 MiGEA—Start-Up of the Year
The Best Wazdan Casino Bonus Offers–Up-to-date Bonus List for 2023
If you are like us here at Casinoplusbonus, you are no doubt already a fan of Wazdan just by reading the above information. Yet, there is still more to come as we haven’t even begun to cover the casino game portfolio, while at this point of this Wazdan casino guide, we are going to cover one of the most exciting sides to casino gaming–at least if you are a bonus hunter. Below you will find a list containing all the latest Wazdan bonus offers for some of our most reputable online casinos around today. Check them out, sign up if you like what you see (it takes less than a minute to join most casinos), or check out the full casino review accompanying each entry on the bonus list below:
|Freespins Casino||Casino Freespins & Bonus||Casino Games||Casino Review/ License||Payments||Let’s go!|
|Vulkan Vegas||50 Freespins no deposit (Book of Dead) plus 100% up to €/$ 300 plus 125 Freespins||
|Winstoria Casino||55 Casino Freespins no deposit plus 150% up to €/$ 250 plus 150 Freespins. Bonus Code: WINS55||
|GGbet Casino||50 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to 500€||
|7Signs Casino||30 Freespins no deposit (Golden Glyph) plus 50% up to €/$ 100. Bonus Code: PLUS30||
|King Billy Casino||21 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 200 plus 200 Freespins||
|Stelario Casino||20 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 300 plus 25 Freespins||
|Energywin||20 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to zu €/$ 100||
|LVBet Casino||10 Freespins no deposit (Star Settler) plus 100% up to €/$ 200 plus 200 Freespins||
|Wazamba Casino||20 Freespins no deposit (Wolf Gold) plus 250% up to €/$ 500 plus 100 Freespins||
|Slottica Casino||50 Casino Freespins no deposit (Starburst) plus 200% up to €/$ 200||
|Casino Buck||20 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$100 plus 100 Free Spins. Bonus Code: CB20||
|Zet Casino||30 Free spins no deposit (Queen of Gold) plus 100% up to €/$ 200 plus 200 Freespins.||
|Dozen Spin Casino||25 Freespins no deposit plus 200% up to €50 / C$70 / NZ$/A$90||
|Jet Casino||50 Freespins upon registration plus 100% up to €/N$/AU$/C$ 600 / INR 30,000 plus 500 FS. Bonus Code: CASINOPLUS||
|LeoVegas||50 Freespins no deposit plus 200% up to zu 400€||
|21Casino||50 Freespins no deposit (Narcos Slot) plus 121 % up to €/$ 300||
|Sol Casino||25 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 300||
|Wild Tokyo||25 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 300||
|Icebet Casino||25 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 300 plus 200 Freespins||
|Gslot Casino||20 Freespins no deposit (Fruit Zen Slot) plus 100% up to €/$ 300||
|iWild Casino||25 Freespins without deposit (Gates of Olympus) plus 100% up to €/$ 500 plus 100 Freespins||
|Stakes Casino||25 Free Spins without deposit (Book of Dead) plus 100% up to a Max of €/$250 plus 100 Free Spins||
|Slotwolf Casino||34 Free Spins without deposit plus 150% up to €/$ 350||
|Rabona Casino||25 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to zu €/$ 100||
|Casino Cruise||55 Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 200 plus 20 Freespins||
|Bitkingz Casino||50 Free Spins without deposit (BFGames Video Slots) plus 150% up to €/$ 350||
|Malina Casino||20 Casino Freespins no deposit plus 100% up to €/$ 500 plus 200 Freespins||
|NetBet Casino||100% up to €/$ 200 plus 50 Freespins||
Wazdan Online Casino Bonuses & Promotions
Casino bonuses that include Wazdan video slot games are in abundance, while some bonus deals will additionally allow bonus bets on virtual table games. There are several ways to gain a ‘bonus balance’ including ‘deposit match bonus deals’, ‘no deposit bonus offers’, ‘cashback on your losses’, and ‘winnings bonus free spins’. What’s more, is that nearly all Wazdan games are available for bonus bets in the majority of online casinos.
To explain further, below is a list and a short explanation of the bonus offers with each bonus type you will find commonly available at online casinos hosting Wazdan casino game titles.
How does bonus money work? Bonus money heads into a ‘bonus balance’, which you cannot withdraw until your meet the bonus term’s wagering requirement. If the wagering requirement is 25x, and your bonus balance is 10 EUR, you will need to bet (25 x 10 EUR = 200 EUR) to convert the bonus into real money.
- No Deposit Free Spins: Some casinos will offer you 10, 20, 25 or more free spins available as soon as you become a member. There is no deposit, no payment information and no ID verification/KYC information required. The casino will give you free spins on a designated Wazdan video slot title or titles. When you spin, your winnings will enter your bonus balance, and from here, wagering requirements will apply.
- No Deposit Bonus Money: Instead of receiving free spins, some casinos will give you an immediate bonus balance. Typically, this 5 EUR or currency equivalent, for example, 100 INR or 20 ZAR. As long as the casino’s ‘bonus terms’ allow you to play Wazdan video slots, you can use the brand’s titles to attempt to play through the bonus wagering requirement.
- Deposit Match Bonuses Deals: Deposit match bonuses award you with a percentage of your deposit in bonus money. For instance, a 100% deposit match combined with a 50 EUR deposit will give you another 50 EUR in bonus money on top, so you start with a 100 EUR balance. 50 EUR will start in your ‘real money balance’ and 50 EUR in your ‘bonus balance’. The casino’s ‘bonus terms’ will dictate the wagering requirement, while these terms nearly always allow Wazdan casino games with bonus bets. Types of deposit match deals include ‘Welcome Bonuses’ and ‘Reload Bonuses’.
- Cashback: Cashback is applied to losses from deposits made within a certain time period. An example of this would be a loss of 50 EUR from your last deposit. If the cashback is 5%, you will receive 5 EUR placed into your bonus balance, or sometimes the casino returns this percentage as real money.
- Tournaments/Slot Races: At Wazdan online casinos, you will find plenty of tournaments that offer leaderboard tournaments and slot races. These tournaments and races give you the chance to build up points for winning multipliers. If you land in a cash spot on the tournament/slot race leaderboard, you will earn a cash prize normally paid into your real money balance. Some of these tournaments are free to opt-in, but you will need to meet the minimum bet, while some casinos offer a buy-in that contributes to a prize pool that is shared amongst the top finishing places.
Have fun with bonus deals: Online casino bonus hunters get to play for longer using bonus offers. Bonuses are also fun because losing bonus money is no problem (after all, it’s not your money), while winning bonus money by playing bonus games offers the exciting prospect of turning free bonus cash into real money. Wazdan online casinos offer a range of bonus deals, which you will find on the lists on this page, or you can claim no deposit bonus offers here. Just be sure to always read the ‘bonus terms & conditions’, which are covered in the box accompany this section.
Wazdan Casinos Bonus Terms & Conditions Overview
Check the bonus terms: All the casinos in the list on this page offer bonus deals in which you can bet using bonus money on Wazdan casino games. However, as you get deeper into the exciting world of iGaming, you may come across other online casinos with bonus deals. Always be sure to check the ‘bonus terms’ are fair.
10 casino bonus terms to look out for:
(1) Low Wagering Requirement’
(2) Fair maximum bet using bonus money
(3) A lengthy bonus balance validity
(4) Game weights & games valid for bonus bets
(5) Games excluded from bonus bets
(6) Value of free spins
(7) Understand ‘jackpot slots’ are generally excluded from bonus offers
(8) Check the maximum bonus to real money conversion (if mentioned)
(9) Make sure your deposit method is not excluded from claiming bonus deals
(10)Only claim the bonus once per address, payment method, IP, or device
Avoid Bonus Mistakes: Common mistakes that can render your success meeting the wagering requirement invalid include betting over the max bet allowed using bonus money, betting on excluded games or those with 0% wagering, or covering 70%+ of the roulette table if roulette bonus bets are permitted.
Wazdan Online Casino Games Review – 150+ HTML5 (Mobile + Desktop) Titles
Here we are–the moment most of you have been waiting for, or maybe you skipped here because you are dying to find out which real money games are currently available at Wazdan casinos. And I am sure you will not be disappointed because who can argue with the ability to choose from more than 150 video slot titles? You’ll find an array of themes, features, Hold the Jackpot featured slot titles, and have tons of fun with the vast array of bonus features and reel mechanics available on video slots hosted at Wazdan casinos.
Themes & Video Slots in the Wazdan Video Slot Portfolio:
- Action and Adventure: In the Forest / Jackpot Builders
- Ancient Egypt: Power of Godstm: Egypt / Golden Sphinx
- Animals: Hungry Shark / 9 Tigerstm / Black Horsetm Deluxe / Double Tigers / Black Hawk Deluxe / Colin the Cattm
- Mayan Aztec: Mayan Ritualtm / Lucky Queen
- Beach: Hot Party Deluxe / Miami Beach
- Dragons: 9 Lions / Dragons Lucky 8tm
- Explorers: Relic Hunters and the Book Of Faithtm
- Fantasy: Magic of the Ring / Great Book of Magic / Bell Wizard / Magic Stars / Dwarfs Fortunetm
- Food: Choco Reelstm / Jelly Reelstm
- Fruit: Magic Fruits / Juicy Reels / Fruits Go Bananastm / Fruit Mania / Fruit Fiesta / Beauty Fruitytm
- Gods: Power Of Godstm: The Pantheon / Power of Godstm: Hades/ Power of Godstm: Medusa
- Haunted/Horror: Draculas Castle / Haunted Hospital
- Jurassic: Dino Reels 81
- Irish: Clover Lady / Larry the Leprechaun
- Mexican: Los Muertostm
- Superheroes: Infinity Herotm
- Space: Space Spinstm / Space Gemtm
Tons more themes & new releases: The above is just a small sample of what you can expect from the imaginative Wazdan casino games development team. There’s still a huge number of slot themes not available covering Oriental/Asian, Retro, Romance, Sea Life, Sports, Superheroes, Vikings, Wild West, and more. And Wazdan is always releasing new video slot titles every month, keeping its collection fresh.
Top 10 Wazdan Online Video Slots
- Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot
- Choco Reelstm
- Sun of Fortune Hold the Jackpot
- 9 Lions
- Larry the Leprechaun
- Sizzling 777 Deluxe
- Power of Godstm: Medusa Hold the Jackpot
- Power of Godstm: Hades Hold the Jackpot
- Infinity Herotm
- Dwarfs Fortunetm
Wazdan Video Slot Bonus Features, Graphics, Animations & Mobile Compatibility
It goes without saying, the path to success is popularity within the iGaming industry. Wazdan’s path to becoming a popular casino game developer brand comes via its player-focused ability its ability to provide video slots fans and table game enthusiasts with high-quality virtual casino games that use sophisticated graphics, animations and technology such as RNGs (Random Number Generators). And of course, one of the most important qualities Wazdan slots boast is the innovative features, reel mechanics and the variety of exciting themes.
- Reel Mechanics: Wazdan’s video slot collection consists of a variety of pay lines (1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 27, 40, 54, 81 – see more below), no pay line (Pay Anywhere, 243-ways-to-win, 729-ways-to-win, 46,656-ways-to-win and an amazing 16,777,216 ways-to-win 8×8 reel video slot) reel mechanics.
- Configurable User Settings: Each Wazdan slot title comes with multiple user settings that allow slot players to configure their gameplay environment. Options include ‘Ultra-Lite Mode’ reducing graphics and animation for smoother gameplay on slow internet connections, the ability to change the variance/volatility via Wazdan’s trademark Volatility Levels™ feature, there are sound controls (slot sound/game sounds/background music), speed up spins options, an energy-saving mode for mobile players, bet using multiple currencies, full-screen mode, keyboard spin options, and much more.
- Slot Features: Slot features are perhaps one of the most important assets players look at before deciding which game to play. As a result, the Wazdan game development and design team have created multiple engaging features such as free spins, buy bonus options, wild symbols, high paying multipliers, cascading reels, and more all helping to bring the average theoretical RTP up to 96%+ on every slot release.
Wazdan Megaways Slots: Wazdan is one of the few brands that has not yet opted to include the Megaways reel mechanic on its video slots. The feature is owned by Big Time Gaming (BTG) under the Evolution Group. Some brands are simply not keen on sharing revenues with rivals, and it seems Wazdan is one such software provider that can easily attract players without the need for Megaways reels. However, be sure to check out Choco Reels™ (46,656-ways-to-win), Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (46,656-ways-to-win), and Jelly Reels Hold the Jackpot (16,777,216 ways-to-win/8×8 reels), which do not use shape shifting Megaways tech, but come with thousands of ways to win.
The Most Common Wazdan Video Slot Features
- Bonus Games/Buy Feature
- Cascading Reels
- Cluster Pays
- Expanding Wilds
- Big & Giant Symbols, Giant Wild
- Free Spins (most common)
- Gamble Feature (Toggle on/off)
- Low, Medium & High Volatility Levels™
- Multiple Reel Sets
- Mystery Symbols
- Pay Both Ways
243 Ways to Win No Pay Line Slots & Pay Anywhere Wazdan Slots
No pay line video slots have become one of the most popular ways to spin the reels. As the term implies, these slots do not use pay lines to determine combination wins. In this section, I will explain just how no pay-line slots calculate wins, and in the accompanying box, you will see a list of slot titles that use this technology.
- Ways-to-win video slots: This technology uses an adjacent reels feature. The rules for winning symbol combinations are as follows:
- The first symbol in a winning/paying combination must begin on reel 1
- All subsequent symbols need to run across consecutive reels adjacent to reel 1 from left to right
- It does matter which position the symbols are in on each consecutive/adjacent reel
- 3-symbol winning/paying combination example: (the same symbol is present any on reels 1-2-3)
- 4-symbol winning/paying combination example: (the same symbol is present any on reels 1-2-3-4)
- 5-symbol winning/paying combination example: (the same symbol is present any on reels 1-2-3-4-5)
- A ‘non-winning’ combination would have the same symbol on reels 1-3-4 (No symbol on reel 2 means no win)
- Pay Anywhere video slots: Unique to Wazdan slots is the ‘Pay Anywhere’ reel mechanic. All regular symbols on the slot effectively become scatters. That means all you need to do is land the symbols anywhere in view on the reels. Here’s how it works:
- Symbols can land anywhere on the reels (usually uses combinations of 10 to 20+)
- There is no adjacent reel rule – that means a combination counts as long as the minimum number of symbols needed for a payout are anywhere in view on the reels (on the reel set), you get paid.
Wazdan Cluster Pays Slots: Along with no Megaways, Wazdan is not yet on board with using the name cluster pays video slots. As its ‘Pay Anywhere’ slot titles are already popular and quite unique, the brand has not seen the need to venture further on into the clusters wins video slot arena just yet, but watch this space because a cluster wins slot could come out at anytime.
Wazdan Pay Anywhere + No Pay Line Slot Titles
- Butterfly Lovers™ (Pay Anywhere)
- Dwarfs Fortune™ Hold the Jackpot (Pay Anywhere)
- Larry the Leprechaun (Pay Anywhere)
- Prosperity Pearls Hold the Jackpot (Pay Anywhere)
- Sizzling Moontm Hold the Jackpot (Pay Anywhere)
- Sun of Fortune Hold the Jackpot (Pay Anywhere)
- Gem Splitter™ (243-ways-to-win)
- Lucky Fish (243-ways-to-win)
- Midnight in Tokyo (243-ways-to-win)
- Power of Gods™: Egypt (243-ways-to-win)
- Power of Gods™: Hades Hold the Jackpot (243-ways-to-win)
- Sonic Reels (729-ways-to-win)
- Choco Reels™ (46,656-ways-to-win)
- Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (46,656-ways-to-win)
- Jelly Reels™ Hold the Jackpot (16,777,216 ways-to-win/8×8 reels)
Jackpot Games–Non-Progressive Jackpot Slots with Hold the Jackpot Option
If you are a fan of jackpot slots, then Wazdan has a formidable range of jackpot slot titles to offer. All of these slots are non-progressive jackpot titles. In other words, on the contrary to progressive jackpot slots on which the jackpot continues to progressively increase, non-progressive jackpot slots have a fixed jackpot that does not increase. You may also see this type of slot referred to as a fixed jackpot slot.
- Wazdan Hold the Jackpot: One of the trademark features of Wazdan’s jackpot collection is the ‘Hold the Jackpot’ feature, which is available on the jackpot video slot titles outlined below. You will see the name ‘Hold the Jackpot accompanying any slot that uses this feature.
- Hold the Jackpot Feature Trigger: As long as 6 bonus symbols hit the reels, the ‘Hold the Jackpot’ bonus round will begin. Those 6 symbols all have a cash value and will ‘hold’ on to the reels for the entire bonus round. All other positions are blank. The round begins with 3 re-spins, and each time a new bonus symbol hits the reels, it also sticks along with its cash value. At the end of the round, you are paid the total accumulative cash value.
- Winning a Jackpot: There are ‘MINI’, ‘MINOR’, ‘MAJOR’ and ‘GRAND’ jackpot symbols during the ‘Hold the Jackpot’ bonus feature. The jackpot payouts are 20x, 50x, 150x, or 1,000x your spin bet total, respectively. If you land one of these symbols on the reels, you are paid the value of that jackpot along with any other cash symbols.
- Buy the Jackpot: You can buy the jackpot bonus round for 70x your spin bet.
Wazdan Jackpot Slots & Bonus Offers: A ‘casino bonus terms’ tradition is to exclude jackpot slot from bonus money bets. However, as Wazdan slots do not use progressive jackpot technology, e.g., they are non-progressive jackpot games (just to reiterate that means these slots have a fixed jackpot), most bonuses will allow you to play using bonus money on the jackpot slot titles outline below.
Wazdan Non-Progressive Jackpot Slot Titles
- Burning Stars 3™: Hold the Jackpot
- Clover Lady™: Hold the Jackpot
- Dwarfs Fortune™: Hold the Jackpot
- Fortune Reels: Hold the Jackpot
- Jelly Reels™: Hold the Jackpot
- Midnight in Tokyo: Hold the Jackpot
- Power of Gods™: Hades: Hold the Jackpot
- Power of Gods™: Medusa: Hold the Jackpot
- Prosperity Pearls: Hold the Jackpot
- Sizzling Bells™: Hold the Jackpot
- Sizzling Moon™: Hold the Jackpot
- Sun of Fortune: Hold the Jackpot
- Unicorn Reels: Hold the Jackpot
Wazdan 1 Pay Lines to 20 Pay Line Slot Titles – Play 0.01 to 0.20 up to 100.00 Per Spin on 3- & 5-reels slots
The number of Wazdan pay line slot titles far outweighs its other reel mechanics, such as no pay line and pay anywhere tech. Many of these slots go back to the days Wazdan was a bustling new brand breaking into the iGaming arena as a slot developer to be reckoned with. As a Wazdan player, it wasn’t too difficult to conjure up memories of Wazdan’s early slot releases like Black Horse™, Captain Shark™, and Highway to Hell all released in 2021 and since upgraded to use HTML5 tech so us slot fanatics can play away on our mobile or desktop devices. You’ll find all 3 of those titles mentioned below, plus a range of other Wazdan slots with between 1 and 20 pay lines. If you are looking for slots with more than 20 pay lines, then skip past this section to the next where I cover 27 to 81 pay lines slots as well as an interesting set of custom 3×3 custom slots.
Min-Max Bets For every pay lines, the general rule of them is that it will cost you 0.01, i.g., 0.01 per line. Therefore, a 10 pay lines slot gives you a minimum bet if £-€-$ 0.10 / IN₹ 7 / 2 ZAR per spin while a 20 pay line slot has a minimum bet of £-€-$ 0.20 / IN₹ 14 per spin / 4 ZAR. As for maximum bets, this depends on the slot title. The lion’s share of Wazdan pay line slots do not go above £-€-$ 100 / IN₹ 7.000 per spin / 1,500 ZAR per spin.
1 & 5 Pay Lines Video Slots
- Arcade (1)
- Kick Off (1)
- Turbo Play (1)
- Vegas Reels II (1)
- Black Horse™ (5)
- Crazy Cars (5)
- Dracula’s Castle (5)
- Fenix Play (5)
- Fenix Play Deluxe (5)
- Fire Bird (5)
- Fruits Go Bananas™ (5)
- High School Manga (5)
- Highway to Hell (5)
- Highway to Hell Deluxe (5)
- Hot 777™ (5)
- Hot 777 Deluxe™ (5)
- Jack on Hold (5)
- Magic Fruits (5)
- Magic Fruits Deluxe (5)
- Magic Hot (5)
- Magic Stars (5)
- Sizzling Bellstm Hold the Jackpot (5)
- Super Hot (5)
- Vegas Hot (5)
- Wild Girls (5)
- Wild Guns (5)
- Win & Replay (5)
7, 8, 9 & 10 Pay Line Video Slots
- Dino Reels 81 (7)
- Joker Explosion (7)
- Magic Fruits 81 (7)
- Night Club 81 (7)
- 9 Tigers™ (8)
- Bars&7s (8)
- Double Tigers (8)
- Bell Wizard (9)
- Burning Stars 3™ (9)
- Cube Mania™ (9)
- Cube Mania Deluxe™ (9)
- Jackpot Builders (9)
- Slot Jam (9)
- Beach Party (10)
- Clover Lady (10)
- Colin the Cat™ (10)
- Magic Fruits 4 (10)
- Magic Fruits 4 Deluxe (10)
- Magic Hot 4 (10) – Pays Both Ways
- Magic Hot 4 Deluxe (10)
- Magic Target (10)
- Power of Godstm: Medusa Hold the Jackpot (10)
- Space Gemtm (10) – Pays Both Ways
- Spectrum (10) – Pays Both Ways
- Triple Star (10)
20 Pay Line Video Slots
- Back to the 70s (20)
- Beach Party Hot (20)
- Black Horse Deluxe™ (20)
- Burning Reels (20)
- Burning Stars (20)
- Captain Shark™ (20)
- Corrida Romance (20)
- Corrida Romance Deluxe (20)
- Dragons Lucky 8™ (20)
- Fruit Fiesta (20)
- Golden Sphinx (20)
- Great Book of Magic (20)
- Great Book of Magic Deluxe (20)
- Hot Party (20)
- Hot Party Deluxe (20)
- Hungry Shark (20)
- Infinity Hero™ (20)
- In the Forest (20)
- Juicy Reels (20)
- Lost Treasure (20)
- Lucky 9 (20)
- Lucky Fortune (20)
- Lucky Queen (20)
- Lucky Reels (20)
- Magic of the Ring (20
- Magic of the Ring Deluxe (20)
- Magic Stars 5 (20)
- Magic Stars 6 (20)
- Magic Target Deluxe (20)
- Miami Beach (20)Neon City (20)
- Power of Godstm: The Pantheon (20)
- Reel Herotm (20)
- Reel Joke (20)
- Relic Hunters and the Book of Faithtm (20)
- Sizzling 777 Deluxe (20)
- Sizzling 777 (20)
Wazdan 27 up to 81 Pay Line Slot Titles – plus a look at the unique Wazdan 3×3 slot collection
For higher bets and bigger win margins, avid slot players like to pump up the volume on slots with a high pay line count. Fenix Play 27 was one of the Wazdan slots to go above its traditional 5 and 10 pay line mechanics, and since then, it has released numerous high pay line slots with 40, 54 and 81 pay line titles.
3×3 Wazdan Reel Tech: There is also another reel technology used by Wazdan, which is used on 3×3 slots. You will the list of slot titles using these reel mechanics the box below titled ‘Custom Slots (No Pay Lines – Adjacent Symbols & Holds)’. On these 3×3 slots, there are no pay lines, and when 2 of the same symbol lands on the reels, the slot will automatically hold them for your next spin. Also, if you land a winning combination, the slot will hold the combination for another spin so you can attempt to increase your win. Alternatively, you have the option to collect.
- Any 3 or more adjacent pays: this means as long as 3 or more symbols are adjacent to each other on the reel face, the win counts. You can link up 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 symbols. If you link up 9, you cover the entire reel face with the same symbol.
- 4 or more symbols pay/3 to 9 symbols pay: On this 3×3 slot technology, the symbols can land anywhere in view (in any of the 9 positions on the grid) and that counts as a combination. In other words, this is the same theory used with the ‘pay anywhere’ reel mechanics. Check out the Magic Stars 9 free slot demo here and play to get used to this fun reel feature.
Min-Max Bets The higher the pay line count the more you’ll need to invest per spin. As with the low pay line slots, the same principles generally apply. 0.01, e.g., 0.01 per line. However, that’s for Dollars, Euros, and Sterling. Other currencies such as Rupees and Rands will differ. On a 27 pay line slot, expect to pay around £-€-$ 0.27 / IN₹ 25 per spin / 15 ZAR per spin at minimum. For 40-pay line slots, like Los Muertos, the minimum spin bet differs again. Sometimes it is £-€-$ 0.20 / IN₹ 14 per spin / 5 ZAR per spin and on other titles that figure double. As for max bets, these can go up to around and over £-€-$ 100 / IN₹ 7.000 per spin / 1,500 ZAR per spin as more pay lines does not always increase the max bet.
27 Pay Line Video Slots
- Demon Jack 27 (27)
- Fenix Play 27 (27)
- Fenix Play 27 Deluxe (27)
- Haunted Hospital (27)
- Jack’s Ride (27)
- Jumping Fruits (27)
- Magic Fruits 27 (27)
- Mystery Jack (27)
- Mystery Jack Deluxe (27)
40, 54, & 81 Pay Line Video Slots
- Good Luck 40 (40)
- Los Muertos (40)
- Mayan Ritual (40)
- Space Spinstm (40)
- Black Hawk (54)
- Black Hawk Deluxe (54)
- Valhalla (54)
- Cris Cross 81 (81)
- Vegas Hot 81 (81)
- Welcome to Hell 81 (81)
Custom Slots (No Pay Lines – Adjacent Symbols & Holds)
- 9 Lions (Any 3 adjacent pays)
- Beauty Fruity™ (3×3 – 4 or more symbols pay)
- Football Mania (3×3 – Any 3 adjacent pays)
- Fruit Mania (3 to 9 symbols pays)
- Fruit Mania Deluxe (Any 3 or 4 adjacent pays)
- Magic Stars 9 (4 or more symbols pay)
Wazdan Video Poker, Roulette, Blackjack, Bingo & Keno
Although Wazdan casinos tend to host mostly video slot titles from this software provider, you will also find some of the brand’s other virtual online casino games in the table games, poker, and speciality games sections. Below is a brief overview of these games, just in case you enjoy mixing up your casino gameplay by venturing over to table games and/or poker.
- Speciality Games: There are 2 virtual casino game titles that fall under this category – Sic Bo Dragons and Extra Bingo. The Sic Bo Dragons dice game comes with a 96.15% RTP, a gamble feature, and the chance to win 1,240x your bet playing a traditional dice game popular in Asia. Extra Bingo needs no introduction as we all know how popular this game is across the globe. You can win up to 2,000x your bet, gamble your wins using an added gamble option, and the game comes with a reasonable RTP of 95.96%.
- Video Poker: There are 6 virtual video poker titles. These are Magic Poker (96.61% RTP), American Poker Gold (96.58% RTP), Joker Poker (96.07% RTP), Turbo Poker (95.94% RTP), American Poker V (95.96% RTP), and Three Cards (95.47% RTP). Each game has an added gamble feature, high volatility/variance, and bet multipliers worth from 300x up to 1,000x depending on which title you play.
- Blackjack: There is a single blackjack title from Wazdan and is available at almost any casino hosting the brand’s games. It comes with a gamble feature, which is quite unusual. You can play 1 to 3 seats, Blackjack pays 3-2, insurance 2-1 (I don’t recommend this bet), and even odds on any other wins. You can split any pair, but if you split aces, you only receive 1 additional card. You can only double on 9, 10 or 11 totals and 1 more card is drawn. No doubles after splits and dealer stands on soft 17 making this an H17 NDAS game. If you are a hardened blackjack player, then this is probably not the table for you.
- Roulette: There are 2 virtual tables. Gold Roulette (97.3% RTP) and Casino Roulette (97.3% RTP). Both tables use European roulette layouts, so only a ‘single zero’. Each game comes with a gamble feature for when you are feeling lucky. The only difference that I can see is that Gold Roulette comes with a racetrack for Seri 5/8, Orph, Seri 0/2/3 and section bets.
- Caribbean Beach Poker: Win up to 100x your bet playing Caribbean Stud. 5 cards are drawn face up, while the dealer has 1 face-up card. If you feel you can beat the dealer, then raise your bet. However, you can only win if the dealer qualifies with an Ace/King or higher.
Table Games & Bonus Bets: Some casinos will not allow you to place bonus bets on table games because their bonus offers are purely for video slots. However, some will allow you to bet on these Wazdan titles if the ‘bonus terms’ add a game weight. That said, these bets are not recommended because the casino restricts the percentage of your bet, contributing the wagering requirement to around 5%, 10% or 20%. Also, if roulette bonus bets are available, do not cover more than 70% of the number using ‘inside’ or ‘outside’ bets, as this is often a breach of the ‘bonus terms’.
Stay Up to Date with Wazdan Software Provider News, Casinos, Awards, Bonus Offers, Guides & Game Releases
Here on Casinbonusplus, myself and the news team are constantly scouring the iGaming news wires for coverage of our favourite brands. It just so happens Wazdan is one of them. We then put our take on the news stories and press releases involving the company. All the news, bonuses, newly released Wazdan casinos, guides, weekly slot reports containing new slots released from Wazdan, and anything else connected to the brand are all published and listed here on this page. You can also find this information in our bonus, news, and advisor section on the website, but if it is Wazdan specific information you are looking for, then look no further because it’s all here in the section below.
iGaming Company Partnerships June W1 2023 – Pragmatic Play, Wazdan, Endorphina, and More!
Wazdan Mystery Drops are Back with EUR 1 million in the Prize Pool
EGR B2B + BSG Awards Shortlists Now Announced – Wazdan, BGaming, & Endorphina Earn Multiple Nominations!
Wazdan Global Partnership Expansions Take the Limelight in 2023 iGaming Supply Deals!
New Online Casino Games April (Week 16) 2023 – Another 23 Top Titles to Enjoy!
2023 SBC Awards North America Shortlists – Wazdan Nominated Twice!
New Online Casino Games April (Week 14) 2023 – An Epic Week Delivers 37 New Titles!
New Casino Games March (Week 12) 2023 – A Busy Week Delivers 34 Top New Games!
iGaming Partnership News W8 – Pragmatic Play, Soft2Bet, Relax Gaming, and More!
New Casino Games February (Week 8) 2023 – 29 New Slots + CGI Roulette!
FAQ- Wazdan Casinos + Bonuses, Free Spins & Games Guide Frequently Asked Questions
➕ What are the most popular Wazdan video slots?
Wazdan’s most popular slots are different from country to country. I did some research across some of the largest iGaming markets and found out the most played Wazdan slots in 7 countries. The results coincide with the top 10 video slots at beginning of this Wazdan casinos and bonus guide.
Here is the list of the most popular slots:
- The UK: (1) Midnight Tokyo Hold the Jackpot (2) Unicorn Reels (3) Arcade
- South Africa: (1) Unicorn Reels (2) Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (3) 9 Lions
- Canada: (1) Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (2) Burning Stars 3™ Hold the Jackpot (3) Sun of Fortune Hold the Jackpot
- Australia: (1) Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (2) Dwarfs Fortune™ (3) Magic Stars 3
- Ireland: (1) Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (2) Sun of Fortune Hold the Jackpot (3) Sizzling 777 Deluxe
- New Zealand: (1) Sizzling 777 Deluxe (2) Fortune Reels Hold the Jackpot (3) Power of Gods™: Medusa Hold the Jackpot
- India: (1) Sizzling 777 Deluxe (2) Butterfly Lovers™ (3) Choco Reels™
➕ What Wazdan jackpot slot titles are available?
Wazdan uses non-progressive jackpots for its jackpot titles using a proprietary system called ‘Hold the Jackpot’. Each slot using this technology consists of ‘MINI’, ‘MINOR’, ‘MAJOR’ and ‘GRAND’ jackpots available in a special bonus game. The multipliers for each jackpot are 20x, 50x, 150x, or 1,000x your spin bet total, respectively. Some of the titles are in the most played lists in the first FAQ question, and I have listed another 5 titles below.
- Sizzling Moon™: Hold the Jackpot
- Jelly Reels™: Hold the Jackpot
- Sizzling Bells™: Hold the Jackpot
- Power of Gods™: Hades: Hold the Jackpot
- Burning Stars 3™: Hold the Jackpot
Note: You find out more information about the difference between non-progressive and progressive jackpot slots from the ‘How Progressive Jackpots Work’ guide.
➕ Which Wazdan bonuses are available?
Wazdan games are rarely excluded from any online casino bonus offers, and so as they say, the world is your oyster when it comes to Wazdan casino bonus deals. Most of these deals will give you a bonus balance with wagering requirements attached to convert the bonus into real money. For a complete list of the most up-to-date bonuses at Wazdan casinos, check out the bonus lists on this guide.
Here are the top 5 Wazdan bonus offers you’ll find:
- No Deposit Bonus (Receive free spins or a bonus balance when you first log on)
- Welcome Bonus/New Player Bonus (Bonus money deposit match & sometimes free spins)
- Cashback on your losses (a percentage of your losses in bonus money or cash is returned)
- Reload bonus deals (a deposit match offer as part of a daily, weekly, or monthly bonus)
- Deposit for free spins (make a deposit and receive a free spins bonus)
➕ Is Wazdan a trustworthy iGaming software provider?
To identify a trustworthy software provider, its licensing, safe practices, and awards are all key indicators. Wazdan passes with flying colours on all counts. As Wazdan is licensed in over 15 jurisdictions with domestic licensing covering locals with player protection. In countries where there is not domestic online casino licensing framework, Wazdan can also operate under its MGA licence. On top of all its licensing, the brand’s RNG algorithms and software have passed GLI testing certification tests and in 2020 it was awarded an ISO Certificate.
The list of licensing authorities Wazdan operates under:
- The United Kingdom (UKGC)
- Malta (MGA)
- Sweden (SGA)
- Romania (ONJN)
- Greece (HGC)
- Denmark (DGA)
- Lithuania, Latvia (LLGSI)
- Estonia (EMFA)
- Spain (DGOJ)
- Portugal (SRIJ)
- Switzerland (SGSA)
- Colombia (CRA)
- Italy (AAMS)
- Belarus (MNS).
- USA West Virginia (LiGIS)
- New Jersey (NJDGE)
➕ Which countries are Wazdan casino games available in?
Wazdan has a global reach with games available at online casinos in multiple countries across Europe, Africa, South America, North America, Oceania, and Asia. Countries with predominantly or large English-speaking communities where Wazdan casino games are popular include:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- the Republic of Ireland
- the United Kingdom
➕ Which currencies can use to play Wazdan casino games?
Wazdan games are available all over the world, and as a result, the brand has configured its games to work with multiple foreign currencies as well as for cryptocurrencies. If you are looking to play Wazdan casino games at a cryptocurrency casino, then check out the Casinobonusplus online casino reviews section.
- BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DOGE, USDT, XRP
- EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, ZAR, INR, AUD, NOK, SEK, and more
Leave A Comment