How to Claim the iWild Casino No Deposit Bonus 25 Free Spins?
To ensure that you do not have to wait too long before you can spin away on Pragmatic Play’s Gates of Olympus slot, iWild Casino has made the registration process as simple as possible. Before you start, however, just make sure that you do not have a previous account for this online casino. This is because this no deposit bonus is for new players only. If you are sure that you are eligible for this no deposit bonus, then you are just a minute or two away from your 25 free spins.
Follow these steps to claim the iWild Casino no deposit bonus:
- Click our exclusive link (you cannot claim the 25 free spins without this step)
- Click ‘Get it Now!’
- Click ‘Sign Up’
- Enter a valid email address
- Create a Username/Login
- Create a secure password
- Enter the ‘SPIN25‘ bonus code (important)
- Click ‘Sign up now!’
You are now whisked away to a second screen that requires you to enter some of your personal information. Make sure this is accurate, as you will have to verify your identity at some point in the future.
- Enter your name, surname, and date of birth
- Select the country you are playing from
- Choose your preferred currency
- Provide your full address
- Enter a valid phone number
- State your gender
- Click ‘Let’s Start’
And that is it. You should now have a brand new iWild Casino account and a pop-up on your screen detailing your 25 free spins on the Gates of Olympus video slot! Simply click ‘Activate’ to claim them! You do not even have to verify your email address, let alone your phone number. However, this will become necessary should you want to withdraw at some point in the future.
Mobile Players: If you prefer playing casino games on your smartphone or tablet, there is nothing to worry about. iWild Casino is a modern HTML5-ready online casino. This means you can connect via your web browser and enjoy all the games and the iWild Casino website interface in an optimal user-friendly manner. You do not need to download an app as the HTML5 ensures that the screen is the perfect fit for your device.
Now that you have your free spins, this is what you can expect from iWild Casino (one you have wagered your winnings from the free spins, of course). iWild boasts a collection of over 7,000 casino games from 70+ iGaming giants including NetEnt, Play’n GO, Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Relax Gaming, Microgaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, Big Time Gaming, Quickspin, Endorphina, iSoftBet, Red Tiger Gaming, and BGaming. Simply visit the ‘Games’ page and choose from categories such as ‘Hot’, ‘New’, ‘Popular’, ‘Slots’, ‘Live Casino’, ‘Table Games’, and ‘Jackpot’.
iWild Casino No Deposit Bonus Rules (Wagering Terms) Explained
All bonus free spins or bonus cash will come with certain wagering requirements that have to be met before you can convert the bonus into real money. This is done to help protect against bonus abuse while also giving the online casino a chance of recouping the free money it has handed out. However, in some cases, wagering requirements are titled too favourably for the online casinos and are barely worth using. Is this the case with the no deposit at iWild Casino? Let’s find out.
- Free Spins Value: Free spins played on the Gates of Olympus video slot are valued at 0.20 EUR.
- Free Spins Winnings: Any wins you earn from the free spins will enter your ‘Bonus’ money account.
- Wagering Requirement: 50x is the wagering requirement for the bonus cash. This means you have to wager the bonus money ‘won’ 50 times before you can convert and add it to your ‘real’ money balance at iWild Casino.
- Max Bonus Bet: The max bonus bet allowed using bonus cash is 5 EUR. Betting more than this could forfeit your bonus.
- Max Bonus to Real Money: From this no deposit bonus, the maximum you can win is 5x the wins received from your 25 free spins. So, should you win 5 EUR from your spins, the most you can win after wagering that 5 EUR is 25 EUR.
- Bonus Expiry: Once you claim this iWild no deposit bonus, you have 10 days to complete the wagering requirements.
- Valid Games: Your bonus money bets are only valid for video slots.
- Excluded Games: iWild Casino restricts you from opening live casino games, table games, and any other non-slot type casino game when using bonus funds. You will also find a list of restricted slots in the T&Cs – most of which are made up of jackpot slots.
- Slot Game Weights: Some video slots will not contribute the full 100% towards the wagering requirements. Some will contribute just 20% or even 0% (see the quote below).
Familiarise yourself with the games you can or cannot play: It is extremely important to check the T&Cs of any bonus for yourself. In this case, you really want to make sure you know which slots you cannot play using your bonus funds. If you play a slot that contributes 0% towards the wagering requirements, and win, this could forfeit your bonus. Unlike ‘restricted’ games, the casino does not prevent you from opening and playing 0% slots, so just be careful.